View All Subjects

I am

created by: KeepitReal!73 3 years, 9 months ago

I am not what I have done
I am what I’m have overcome.
Your mind is a powerful thing and when you fill it with positive thoughts your life will start to change.

by: KeepitReal!73 3 years, 9 months ago
replying to KeepitReal!73

Thanks. So important to stay positive.

by: anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago
replying to anonymous

That's a critical attribute!
I'm pretty sure those with negative thoughts, the ones getting ready to hit the streets, again, already made the choice to leave this platform... I honestly believe those who really want this are the guys and gals that choose to stick and stay!

I pray they keep bringing their valuable wisdom, insight, compassion, and love back to the rooms daily!

I'll Keep Coming Back because I know It Works of you Work it, You'll DIE If You Don't!!!

by: x24brog 3 years, 9 months ago

This is the best outlook to have. I need to remind myself that I am a better person than my best and through sobriety getting better. I have changed and overcome a lot over the past few months. It is a must to stay positive and remember how important sobriety is to me

by: MikeMor 3 years, 9 months ago
replying to MikeMor

Thank you for the reminder to keep a positive attitude. I keep positive by being a good person to others and especially to myself. I used to beat myself up a lot, but now I realize God doesn't make junk. I measure myself a little less. A gift of the Program is that I don't have to be better than or worse than others. I have learned to nurture humility, not ego. It is such a relief to know I am allowed to be who I am.

by: Clean 3 years, 9 months ago

Before starting your day tell yourself 5 things that you’re GREATFUL for. Let’s start our days off with celebrating ourselves. Positivity simply outworks negativity!!! aligning positive energy to the task at hand puts one in rhythm with ones goals.

Proud or grateful? Why would I ask you this question?

replying to Clean

Grateful.

by: Parsley 3 years, 9 months ago
replying to Clean

CLEAN, you write Proud or Grateful why would I ask you this question...

I believe the best exercise is not asking this of someone else, but, Rather Asking This Of Oneself (MYSELF) to help me discover MY who/what/when/where/why/how... Because once I Know the answers that apply to myself, I will certainly gain strength and wisdom that will help ME overcome MY demons, and recognize how I can keep those elements out of my life!

(that's just how I interpreted your question... and I'll PASS!)

Thank you KeepitReal. You are one of the things I am grateful for! Thank you for your support and helpful posts.

Fed up. I had a day that was not good. Try to start out on a positive note and ended up on a C flat note. Still clean and sober but man. Some days....

What a victory! Staying clean through a crappy day. Focus on that miracle and I hope tomorrow is a better day.

by: Parsley 3 years, 9 months ago

Thank you Clean. I really am greatful for you people. I’m am greatful for my struggle. Without it I wouldn’t have come across my strength.

*** I REALLY WISH THIS APP HAD A⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ STAR RATING FOR SOME OF THESE RESPONSES! I am frequently surprised and grateful for quite a few of the answers that you guys give! I'm thrilled when I read a reply that "Hits🔨 the Nail on ⚒️The Head"! and I actually can apply that AHA! moment to my personal life!

I place great respect and value in the input from all you WISE folks!!
Thank You For Sharing ❣️

I am forgiving myself first!! I will release the need to replay a negative situation over and and over again in my mind. I will not become a hostage to my past by reliving and reviewing my mistakes. I will not remind myself of what should’ve, would’ve or could’ve been. I will release it and let it go.

I am happy
I have a choice each and every day
I choose to feel greatful,I choose to feel blessed, I choose to be excited. I choose to be thankful. I choose to be happy.

I am 45 days clean and sober. You aren’t the things that haunt you. You aren’t the pain you feel. You aren’t defective or broken. You’re human. You’re doing the best you can. You have so much more to offer the world than the demons you’re fighting.

by: KeepitReal!73 3 years, 8 months ago

Congratulations! we are human indeed.

by: anonymous 3 years, 8 months ago