View All Subjects

meth no more. 12 year addiction and im seriously done on every aspect

created by: Milly01 3 years, 9 months ago

The one mantra I replay everyday is simple:
DON'T PICK UP!

Whether it's a bottle, can or cup, a pill or a syringe, a straw or a pipe... and those are just some of the things that touch everybody's life on a daily basis! It's the substance that one uses that I'm talking about!!!
DON'T PICK UP!!

Don't blame yourself!
... When you trip on uneven pavement.
(Don't blame your feet either!)
... When you hit the same pothole driving down your street everyday. (the car may be out of alignment, but that doesn't mean you are!)
DON'T PICK UP!!

You know, before I thank God for Anything, I get up every morning and Thank God for EVERYTHING!
... I Thank God I have a car to drive, I'm not worried about wheel alignment today, I'm Working on my sobriety today,

DON'T PICK UP!!

For anybody who still can't physically go to meetings, DON'T PICK UP!!
Please Go To ZOOM!!

Never Alone Never Again
N.A.N.A. 24/7 Meeting Marathon is available FREE, ALL day, EVERY day!
MEETING # 558 544 927
(no password required)

It was started by a New York N.A. (Narcotics Anonymous) home group... It is designed as an 🌟ALL ADDICTION🌟 support, because alcohol, weed, meth, coke, speed, heroin, pills, uppers, downers, etc, is NOT the disease!

*ADDICTION is The Disease!
*RECOVERY IS THE CURE!!

It has become so,
SO popular, folks are Binging ZOOM instead of NetFlix!
They tell us to shoot for 90 meetings in 90 days...
DONE!!! (plus a couple of extra dozen!)

MEETING # 558 544 927
this group also has meetings scheduled for the deaf/hearing impaired, with multiple schedules, and ASL interpreters available!

They have recently announced that the 24/7 meetings will OUTLIVE the Corona Virus!! That means they aren't going away!!! They Will continue even after Covid-19 is just a faint memory!

DON'T PICK UP!
MEETING # 558 544 927
Check it out! Anytime, ANY day, AnyWhere you go!

RECOVERY IS CONTAGIOUS!
Catch-It!
Let's Make Recovery THE Epidemic

by: anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago