View All Subjects

24th day

created by: WeeezyARbaby 3 years, 9 months ago

Today's my 24th day sober off herion Xanax cigarettes it took me to the darkest place I've ever been i don't wish addiction on anyone I couldn't even look in the mirror it made people treat me like if I was nothing , yea the first days are horrible but if I did it without any meds or rehab I just didn't stop throwing up for like 8-10 days couldn't go to Er cause of the virus and I was really weak IF I DID IT YOU CAN TOO !!!!!!!!!!! Don't let your demons take you to hell INTRODUCE THEM TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!

by: WeeezyARbaby 3 years, 9 months ago

That is awesome! Congratulations! I have 85 days off heroin and meth and its just amazing how much better my life is. Keep going!

by: drberg2018 3 years, 9 months ago
replying to drberg2018

Every day I better myself I found working out helps a lot a lot relives stress and anxiety congrats on 85 days !

Wheeezy!! CONGRATZ!
...WoW your line between Heaven and Hell really does draw a distinct line... glad you made it to the other side! Stick around and share some more "gems" with us!! (that, or "Pearls" of wisdom!)

by: x24brog 3 years, 9 months ago

Congrats!!!!!! You are doing so great and very inspirational!

by: Pearlchair 3 years, 9 months ago

X24brog thank you i feel so much better everyday pearlchair thank you so much just got tired of being controlled by an adiction