View All Subjects

Relapsed......AGAIN

created by: Jennifer2481 3 years, 9 months ago

I keep letting my feelings and emotions get the best of me and end up going back out. There was a time I had 12 yrs of continuous sobriety but for the last 18 months the can’t get any more than a few days together. I need HELP!!!

by: Jennifer2481 3 years, 9 months ago
replying to Jennifer2481

Perhaps inpatient treatment?

by: Grateful 3 years, 9 months ago

...or try I.O.P. with available sober living housing... surround yourself with like minded individuals!

by: anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago

JENNIFER, I COPIED THIS FROM ANOTHER RESPONSE. I CHECKED OUT THE GROUP. THE PEEPS IN CHARGE ARE DINOMITE!

It's such a CrAzY time in our lives right now, what with Covid-19, Marches, Protests (that Dirty Word) ->politics<- the chaos going on in our world today redefines everything We Thought We Knew!

The one mantra I replay everyday is simple:
DON'T PICK UP!

Please Go To ZOOM!!
MEETING # 558 544 927
(no password required)
It was started by a New York N.A. (Narcotics Anonymous) home group... It is designed as an 🌟ALL ADDICTION🌟 support, because alcohol, weed, meth, coke, speed, heroin, pills, uppers, downers, etc, is NOT the disease!

*ADDICTION is The Disease!
*RECOVERY IS THE CURE!!

It has become so,
SO popular, folks are Binging ZOOM instead of NetFlix!
They tell us to shoot for 90 meetings in 90 days...
DONE!!! (plus a couple of extra dozen!)

MEETING # 558 544 927
this group also has meetings scheduled for the deaf/hearing impaired, with multiple schedules, and ASL interpreters available DAILY!

They have recently announced that the 24/7 meetings will OUTLIVE the Corona Virus!! That means they aren't going away!!! They Will continue even after Covid-19 is just a faint memory!

DON'T PICK UP!
MEETING # 558 544 927
Check it out! Anytime, ANY day, AnyWhere you go!

RECOVERY IS CONTAGIOUS!
Catch-It!
Make Recovery the Epidemic

*+"+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The one mantra I replay everyday is simple:
DON'T PICK UP!

Don't blame yourself!
Here is a 24/7/365
MEETING # 558 544 927
(no password required)

... When you trip on uneven pavement.
(Don't blame your feet either!)
... When you hit the same pothole driving down your street everyday. (the car may be out of alignment, but that doesn't mean you are!)
DON'T PICK UP!!

Please Go To ZOOM!!
Don't blame yourself!
... When you trip on uneven pavement.
(Don't blame your feet either!)
... When you hit the same pothole driving down your street everyday. (the car may be out of alignment, but that doesn't mean you are!)
DON'T PICK UP!!
Never Alone Never Again
N.A.N.A. 24/7 Meeting Marathon is available FREE, ALL day, EVERY day!
MEETING # 558 544 927
(no password required)

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

by: anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago