View All Subjects

try harder

created by: Salinae 5 years, 1 month ago

so I relasped and I felt like my world ended. I know I have a problem but I am going to begrown as ever to stop I really need to cry because I an not giving my kids the life they deserve sure to my drugs. I'm going to get up and do this sober life a full force embracing opportunity to

by: Salinae 5 years, 1 month ago
replying to Salinae

Read SoberTool message, "Your crisis is a miracle waiting to happen." Sounds like you are in Hell, so get Spirituality. Read SoberTool message, "Religion is for those who don't want to go to Hell, Spirituality is for those who have been there."

by: Clean 5 years, 1 month ago
replying to Clean

yes thank you ..

by: Salinae 5 years, 1 month ago
replying to Salinae

I know what you mean about your kids mate, my sponsor explained about the line in the aa book which ca use too "frothy emotional appeal" I.e. my daughter would reach out and ask me to play but I'd be too wrecked, we all have an illness that only a higher power can help with, if we could stop of our own free will then we already would have, one is too many and a thousand is not enough. keep trying and you will beat this.

by: anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago

me too 😭 I failed miserably! but tomorrows a new day.

by: RiveraChic 5 years, 1 month ago

Hang in there and continue to be there for yourself and your sobriety. it's not easy but I know it's better than the merry go round of my drinking. Tomorrow is waiting for you!

by: SeaSlug 5 years, 1 month ago