View All Subjects

Day 4, I've haven't got past day for a a good few years. hoping this will be a first 🙏

created by: Christina8989 2 years, 10 months ago

🤞🤞 for you.keep going and putting all your engery into positive thought 👍

by: Bubbles 2 years, 10 months ago

U can do it! Just don’t think about tmw. Focus on today and take it hour by hour or minute by minute if u need to. I have faith in u. Keep on keepin on! Much love!

by: hhawkins4229 2 years, 10 months ago

Great job, keep going and watch that sober day count grow! Are you feeling better or still suffering from the withdrawals? Lots of water, electrolyte drinks like Pedialyte, and you also need to make sure you eat! Once you get past that first week or so you will start to feel a huge change physically for the better. Keep going!

by: Jake805 2 years, 10 months ago

Congrats, Christina. Don't think about a few years ago. Today you are sober 4 days. Right now you are feeling better. Baby steps. You are in the right place.
You can do this.

by: kkdad 2 years, 10 months ago

I am angry at drugs and all they took from me! Get angry and fight this addiction with everything you got and then some!! Let the world find out who in the hell you really are 🙂

by: findinghope2021 2 years, 10 months ago
replying to findinghope2021

Anger kept me dry for about 2 weeks, then I was so mad and ugly and depressed and i realized i was going to drink again to kill the pain and i realized i needed help and i went to an AA meeting and surrendered to win...now I don't struggle, am serene, and have been sober for 33 years.

by: Clean 2 years, 10 months ago
replying to Clean

Wow, that is incredible! And kudos to you for continuing to help other people with their struggles.

by: BFD 2 years, 10 months ago