View All Subjects

Damn it

created by: Chesola16 5 days, 15 hours ago

I fell off the wagon at the worst time of my people find out it’s gonna be bad

by: Chesola16 5 days, 15 hours ago
replying to Chesola16

I hear you, friend. The shame seems to be as toxic as the substance. Tough to do, but picking yourself back up is available to you somehow. Keep posting here.

by: BFD 5 days, 14 hours ago

Dont give yourself a hard time friend 🙏 you are doing the best you can, start again today and keep connected to people similar to yourself! I wish you well.

by: NeverGiveUp 5 days, 13 hours ago

It happens. Shake it off. Start again. Reach out. Don't keep it all inside. You can do this. Seriously, let it go. We are human.

by: kkdad 5 days, 10 hours ago

You came back....that is what counts.

by: Costiganj 5 days, 10 hours ago

It will be okay! We have the disease of addiction. Sometimes relapse is a part of our disease/recovery. You did the right thing by posting on this forum. Keep your head up and get back on that horse! You got this! Much love!

by: hhawkins4229 5 days, 10 hours ago

i used to be the same and would worry so much about people finding out and going mad at me.i sat down with people close to me and explained i wanted to remain sober but i might slip up but would try my best not to,they surprised me by really supportive.the only thing and questions are get alot is WHY but i really cannot answer this because i dont know myself.i came across friends that didnt understand and didnt want to understand so i could only try so much until i slowly only communicate with them briefly,it hurt and first but know i realise its there loss!!

by: Bubbles 4 days, 16 hours ago