View All Subjects

170 days clean Nd sober , not possible without guidance and a power greater than me

created by: Sirohi 4 days, 18 hours ago

My sponsor taught me how to be of service with grace and gratitude. he taught me how to listen, how to be respectful, and most importantly, to mind my own business.. today im grateful for having this program in my life. It Works.

by: Sirohi 4 days, 18 hours ago
replying to Sirohi

We stay sober when we can share our strength and hope with another alcoholic. Keep sharing. Being of service to others keeps us out of our own heads. Thank you for being here, your message helped me this morning

by: CathyA 4 days, 11 hours ago

Congratulations Sirohi 😃

by: SurferRosa 4 days, 17 hours ago

you need to concentrate on yourself and although you might want to help different people but dont let there problems and worries pull you down the hole of addiction.keep going,your doing brill!

by: Bubbles 4 days, 16 hours ago

thankyou bubbles :) and surferRosa :)

by: Sirohi 4 days, 15 hours ago

Great work Sirohi. So true. It's not possible to succeed all by yourself. Keep in touch. We are here to share ups and downs with each other.

by: kkdad 4 days, 11 hours ago

You both are absolutely right .. When we share both our good and bad, it eventually help others .. I'm glad that my sharing worked for someone .. and yes i'll keep coming back and try to keep share my journey .. thankyou Cathy and Kkdad God bless us all.

by: Sirohi 3 days, 19 hours ago