View All Subjects

Fell and got muddy, but back on it

created by: Yorkie 2 years, 11 months ago

Your back, that is what matters. One day at a time.

by: Costiganj 2 years, 11 months ago
replying to Costiganj

Thanks costiganj. Definitely one day at a time. Gonna focus each second at a time now!

by: Yorkie 2 years, 11 months ago

I got to 48 days sober which was the longest run so far. A few weeks back I made an error and had an ale. Been hammered pretty much since. It wasn't even a bad event or stress that made me start. It was being happy. I let my guard down and now I'm back on day 1. I don't want to be that guy anymore.

I was the same way. Oy on day 13, but I would drink when I was stressed....but also when something good happened. Now trying to find a way to be happy all around. Just be happy without help.

you made it that far...you can do it.

by: Costiganj 2 years, 11 months ago

I am back at it myself. Stress did me in yesterday. I tried distractions and they weren't working. I was feeling stressed and anxious. This morning I feel like garbage.

by: anonymous 2 years, 11 months ago

Sorry you feel like garbage. I've done all day too. It's an awful feeling. I struggled with distractions like you mentioned. They work so far but then I feel like they start losing their effect. Guess it's about trying new ones too so will have to expand the list