View All Subjects

16 Days Strong!

created by: Costiganj 2 years, 10 months ago

it is almost a high every morning when I wake up and another day is added. I did it! Now on to the next. It motivates me to say,"What am I going to accomplish today?" My house is starting to get organized again and my Garden is Ready for plants when it warms up a little more. My marriage is way better too!
Thank you My higher power and my friends here in the forum. I feel blessed!

by: Costiganj 2 years, 10 months ago
replying to Costiganj

Congratulations!!🙌👍💖

by: point 2 years, 10 months ago
replying to Costiganj

YES!!! Isn’t the whole world beautiful and full of possibility? (I’m 7 days sober). There are so many wonderful changes yet to come for you and all of us who stick with the program. I’m so happy for you, you’re an inspiration!

by: Wiscoco 2 years, 10 months ago

Yeah to us!!! I love seeing the new change in myself every morning. My appetite us finally almost back to normal, my face is clearing up and I feel good when I wake up. My energy level is still kind of low. I get tired after doing a lot of activity but it's getting better everyday. Did you hold to buying a bra for making 2 weeks sober? I did. I ordered it yesterday.

by: Brachladi21 2 years, 10 months ago
replying to Brachladi21

I forgot how healthy and energetic sober life can be when I was using. It comes back. Just for today!

by: Shawn2020 2 years, 10 months ago

Fantastic!!

by: BFD 2 years, 10 months ago

Congrats!! Soon u will be at 30 days then 60,90 and before u know it a year! I’ve got 2 years 1 month and 5 days today. I know for a fact if I can do it, then u can do it too! Keep on keepin on! Much love!

by: hhawkins4229 2 years, 10 months ago

Thanks so much for the support. 18 days today.

by: Costiganj 2 years, 10 months ago