View All Subjects

mistake after mistake

created by: Shawna 5 years, 1 month ago

i cant give up as bad as i want to. drinking has destroyed my marriage. lost my kids with her. then i got better or so i thought...did detox..was in treatment...thought i was fine. so i stopped going..well i cant do this alone. i just lost the most amazing woman i could've asked for...we date d years ago...she left me coz of my drinking.. and well i relapsed..it was bad. i tried to kill myself. she loves me to pieces but wants whats best for her daughter..and i respect that 100 percent..i want to change..i don't wanna be this anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭

by: Shawna 5 years, 1 month ago
replying to Shawna

Good for you for knowing you can't do it alone. Alone will kill us. We can do it. "We" is found at 12 step meetings.

by: anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago
replying to Shawna

Alone is too much for us. In the 12-step meeting, the same will welcome you and your testimonies will guide you and help you find your way. I've learned that Alcohol is the disease of “Still” If did not have financial losses, lost family, lost dignity, etc. Still, its a question of time.. Come to the meeting and let it happen! Worth it.

by: jasand 5 years, 1 month ago