View All Subjects

Cocaine Blue's

created by: CJ83 5 years ago

Finding it hard to break the cycle and stay away from cocaine when I am out with my partner who also ends up on it, to which the night ends in disaster!, Cocaine is everywhere in my town, I have lost friends to it and don't see a place for it in my life anymore, determined to stay away from it now, I am one week clean today!, just taking a day at a time and came across this app which is a great help, just looking for people in a similar situation on how they deal with it?

by: anonymous 5 years ago
replying to anonymous

My addiction is alcohol but I will say I’ve had many friends with cocaine addictions that said the best things are the people you surround yourself with. Is your partner quitting as well? Often we find ourselves battling addiction without the right support. Maybe even see if surrounding cities have better treatment facilities and new people to uplift you instead of dragging you back into your addiction. Good luck!

replying to anonymous

congratulations on staying clean for a week it has been one day for me I have tried to purge all the numbers out of my phone I don't live in a town where you can go to the corner and get it however it is pretty accessible I'm just trying to take it one minute at a time right now I think if you continue to stay in the moment we will be successful feel free to comment back

by: Soberqueen 5 years ago
replying to Soberqueen

So important for me to tell someone I am having a craving before I pick up a drug.

Thanks guys, staying in the moment seems to work for me at the moment, once I let my mind wander bad things happen, one day at time is all we can do, this app and forum has been been great as we don't have to suffer in silence.

by: CJ83 5 years ago