View All Subjects

court & consequences

created by: claudiamarie93 4 years, 7 months ago

Deep breathing helps me. Please trust me using right now is NOT the move.
Think how sick you’ll feel later. It’s such a temporary state and not worth it.
I had to deal with court too. Put your head down , deep breathes , 1 hour at a time
do this good thing for yourself. Trust me don’t use.

by: anonymous 4 years, 7 months ago

i quit using compulsively in the spring. however, i do slip here and there. while i am trying to eradicate ALL use - i’m trying to find hope and strength in the fact that im better than i once was.

i have court tomorrow for an Ovi i caught in my severe addiction. february to be exact. i’m clean right now , my urine too. i’m in treatment but i’m having a hard time not wanting to use tonight due to the fact i may go to jail for 6 months. and at the same time nervous because if they do by chance screen me , i’m DEFINITELY going. idk. i don’t even know what i’m looking for as i post this but I’m struggling y’all.

by: claudiamarie93 4 years, 7 months ago
replying to claudiamarie93

Got to stay in the moment. No future no past. Pray to be clean and sobriety will last. one moment at a time.

by: Grateful 4 years, 7 months ago

Just think about everything that could happen if you use. You are in this situation because of using so try something different. Are you really listening to everything they are offering in rehab? A lot of the things they tell you sound so stupid and simple but people like us need to hear them and apply them to our lives. Are you working the steps? I never wanted to but I decided I would do everything different this time. I am 73 days clean from heroine and meth and I feel great! Good luck and stay strong!!!

by: drberg2018 4 years, 7 months ago