View All Subjects

no more morphine, no more weed

created by: Lolidok 2 weeks, 2 days ago

i need some tips on how to stay sober, anyone have any?

by: anonymous 2 weeks, 2 days ago
replying to anonymous

Volunteer to do clean up at an AA meeting...and watch the miracle happen.

by: Clean 2 weeks, 1 day ago

Read SoberTool. Don't pick up the FIRST drink. It's the first drink, not the second, third, fourth,...that kills us. Stop saying "It will be different this time when you are thinking about drinking." Getting to AA saved me. There I found happy, joyous, and free people.

by: Clean 2 weeks, 2 days ago
replying to Clean

When you say “read sober tool” - are you referring to these forums or is there something else I should be reading & following? sorry- day one for me here and I need all the help I can get

by: Karinaerinkerr 1 week, 2 days ago
replying to Karinaerinkerr

The SoberTool Recovery Method: 1. Get the free mobile app. 2. Read the daily message (you will be reminded to do so via phone notification). 3. Check your new reward. 4. Post at the Forum. 5. If craving or struggling with an issue, answer the questions on the homepage for an answer and to change your thinking thinking to happy, recovery thinking. Give this a try for at least 7 days and keep doing it if it works. Let me know how it goes. This helps save my life.

by: Clean 1 week, 2 days ago

Rehab, meetings, getting a sponsor, prayer, calling someone when you feel like using, just keep yourself busy so you don't think about it. But the first 3 suggestions work the best for me. Stay strong and God bless!

by: drberg2018 2 weeks, 1 day ago