View All Subjects

Great meeting! Great friends

created by: Jennifer0208 1 week, 3 days ago

Today a person was visiting from out of town. Always interesting to hear from a new person. He was here visiting a friend of over 30 years. He shared that we in these rooms know more about him, share more in common, and simply understand what even a long time friend can’t. How true is that!!! Made me realize all of you on this site, all the people in the rooms really are special. We share a common bond, a common goal and similar pain. Thanks for all the support. I only hope I can give back an ounce of what you’ve given me. For anyone that’s struggling today, please know we care.

by: Jennifer0208 1 week, 3 days ago
replying to Jennifer0208

Nice! So true. 've found the same to be so true!

by: Clean 1 week, 3 days ago
replying to Jennifer0208

I believe this is the language of the heart. Around the world, masks and role-plays for fear of exposure distance us. Here or in the rooms, we open our hearts, without masks, without reservations. With each cry for help, with each new entrant, I am reminded of the hell i was and helping them save myself day by day. This is splendid. My best friends,
We used to joke that we are the 4
Musketeers are people I met at A.A. Nothing is by chance. Can give Whats i Received for free is a
Gift. And when it serves as a spark of hope to those who are lost, as
They did it to me, it's a
True blessing.

by: jasand 1 week, 2 days ago
replying to Jennifer0208

Day at a time Jenn. We care!

by: Clean 6 days, 21 hours ago