View All Subjects

100 days clean off heroin! Life is great!

created by: drberg2018 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Good for you!! I’m so happy for you. How’d you get this far?

by: Jennifer0208 2 weeks, 3 days ago

woo hoo! you got me beat! im at 48 days sober myself. it does feel great though, right?!!

by: Newbee73 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Congrats! Are you going to nada/AA?

by: RecoveringAddict 2 weeks, 2 days ago

Jennifer I keep very busy. I live in a sober living Oxford house and I am fundraising officer for our chapter so I'm busy with that. I also go to meetings at least 5 a week, do step work once a week with my sponsor, I work full time, go to church, volunteer at a dog shelter and I just got a part time job waiting tables at Denny's. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it! lol But for me, staying busy is crucial! Especially since my husband's still Using and homeless (but he's going to treatment tomorrow!). I know a lot of people say don't over extend yourself but for me it's imperative. I've always gotten out of treatment in the past and quit doing what I was doing and relapse after a week. So this time I told myself I was gonna do the opposite of what I normally do in everything. And so far it's working.
Newbee it's so wonderful! God is so good to me sometimes I wonder why.
Recovering Addict I go to NA Nd DAA. I will go to AA if I have to but. I prefer not to.

by: drberg2018 2 weeks, 2 days ago

Thanks y'all! With the support of family and friends and being there for each other, we can all do this together! God bless y'all and here's to a 100 more days times infinity!

by: drberg2018 2 weeks, 2 days ago