View All Subjects

BLESSINGS

created by: Kimberly 4 years, 6 months ago

so,this is my first time ever even thinking of getting sober. on July 13,2019 I checked into rehab, graduated,and am now living at a sober living house in campbellsville ky.
I am 54 days clean today,but if anyone needed any hope shots today I thought I'd show what God's done for me....
so far,my youngest daughters anxiety is going away(she's had it all her life she's 20),my oldest daughter has started asking about me(we haven't spoken in 2 yrs) my oldest son & his wife have decided to go to treatment (trusting ME to watch their 2 babies) all of these things I never thought would happen,but by becoming closer to my higher power,he's done this for me! I've never been so. ery grateful....this coming from a woman that didn't think God would talk to or forgive let alone bless! ty

by: anonymous 4 years, 6 months ago
replying to anonymous

Happy for you. It is these stories that strengthen me and encourage me to continue day by day. Not easy, but worth it. Together it is possible. Good and Serene 24 hours

by: jasand 4 years, 6 months ago

It seems as though your efforts were not only noticed by God but reflected to your children. Stay strong

by: SpidysExWife 4 years, 6 months ago
replying to SpidysExWife

thank you so very much

by: Kimberly 4 years, 6 months ago