View All Subjects

remembering how powerless I am

created by: Recoveryworkscharlie 4 years, 6 months ago

today I really remembering just how powerless I am over I am 15 months clean and still powerless yes I am I am doing my step work with my sponsee and it hit me hard. see I'm getting ready to head across country to have brain surgery over something that I can't control well that's powerlessness at its best to me God just has a funny way of showing me that I'm still powerless

by: Recoveryworkscharlie 4 years, 6 months ago
replying to Recoveryworkscharlie

Prayers for you. By admitting powerlessness, I have found that I can then turn to a greater power that takes away my fear and allows me to do the next right thing. When i was all powerful, I always ended up getting stoned and making things worse. God works in ways I can't often understand. I've been through lots of challenges in my years sober. Keeping the faith that God has some greater plan always sees me through. I pray you keep the faith and know the peace of God in your journey.

by: Clean 4 years, 6 months ago

today I really remembering just how powerless I am over I am 15 months clean and still powerless yes I am I am doing my step work with my sponsee and it hit me hard. see I'm getting ready to head across country to have brain surgery over something that I can't control well that's powerlessness at its best to me God just has a funny way of showing me that I'm still powerless

by: Recoveryworkscharlie 4 years, 6 months ago