View All Subjects

looking for glue and found a stash bag

created by: Shan30165 5 years, 4 months ago

so I was putting a shelf together and needed wood glue. I have the memory of a goldfish fish so it took me a minute to think where I last seen it. I looked everywhere I thought maybe I put it. nothing. so I thought well maybe the nightstand? I don't open the night stand often so I was sure it wasn't there. as I pulled the top drawer open my attention was immediately turned to the front corner of it. there it was in perfect sight a bag of meth. I remember stashing some back but assumed my boyfriend found it and done it or I maybe just dreamed I had stashed it. it has sat there for at least 129 days.

so when I closed my mouth from jaw dropping, I started getting nervous feeling. I didn't want to use. that was never a thought. I did think man I could sell this. then I thought well no then I would have to be around old playmates and that's no good. I started to get like choked up and shaky. I started to even cry. why I don't know. I called my sponsor and no answer, so I called my daughter, no answer , within like 5 minutes my boyfriend called and I told him what happened and he said well flush it. NOW. so I did. I still had no craving for it no nothing.

why or what had got me that upset to make me cry?
anyone ever have something like that happen?

by: Shan30165 5 years, 4 months ago
replying to Shan30165

You cried because you had alot of conflicting emotions. Its OK to cry! You did the right thing by flushing it.! GREAT for you. Many people would say that's God (your loving Higher Power, loving Higher Self) working in your life.

by: anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago
replying to anonymous

thank you. im happy to be clean and have a better relationship with my family. I tell myself it's coming a new year with a new life. thank you again.

by: Shan30165 5 years, 4 months ago