View All Subjects

5 days sober from Oxy and I need support

created by: Kyliebri0914 3 years, 2 months ago

I’ve had an addiction to opiates since 2010. I’ve gotten clean several time, don’t rehab (inpatient and outpatient), but I don’t understand why I always go back. I overdosed Thursday for like the 6th time in 2 months and I hate it. I don’t want this life anymore. I’m miserable. I don’t have a lot of support because I’ve chosen my addiction over so many people that I love. And also, no
One in my family understands except for
My dad. He’s the only one with compassion and empathy. Anyways, I need guidance I need support I need courage and I need someone to help me through this.

by: Kyliebri0914 3 years, 2 months ago
replying to Kyliebri0914

Hi Kylie! My name is Tania and I'm a heroin and meth addict. I've been clean for 9 months now. I'd be willing to sponsor you if you're ready to work the steps and go to meetings. It's not easy but I promise you can do this! The beginning is always the hardest! I've relapsed over and over again and until I really worked this program is when I was finally able to stay clean. And if you you're not ready, I'd still be happy to be here for support. Shoot me a text 214-892-6585.

by: drberg2018 3 years, 2 months ago
replying to drberg2018

Hey Tania! I know u were replying to Kylie but I was wondering if I could text u sometime. I need sober friends to communicate with. I’ve been clean for 648 days from Meth and Heroin. I hope u have a good day! Much love!

by: hhawkins4229 3 years, 2 months ago
replying to drberg2018

Hey Tania! I know u were replying to Kylie but I was wondering if I could text u sometime. I need sober friends to communicate with. I’ve been clean for 648 days from Meth and Heroin. I hope u have a good day! Much love!

replying to hhawkins4229

Hhawkins of course! I also need some more sober friends so you can text me anytime!

by: drberg2018 3 years, 2 months ago
replying to Kyliebri0914

Hey! U can do this! I know this for a fact because I’ve been clean for 648 days! I was addicted to one drug or another for 29 years! Meth and Heroin was my DOC for the last 7 years of my addiction. U should get a sponsor and work the steps! Zoom some meetings. There r meetings 24/7. Take things an hour at a time if u have to in the beginning. I promise u things will get better. Keep ur head up! Much love!