View All Subjects

why does it hurts

created by: giany 2 years, 10 months ago

i keep getting back on the drugz becouse if i dont i cant live with my thoughts and now yesterday i almost od and today aigan

by: giany 2 years, 10 months ago
replying to giany

If it didn't hurt we wouldn't learn. head up hun.

by: Mzumbrink 2 years, 10 months ago

A spiritual awakening as a result of the steps may be the answer for you when the pain gets too much we have only 2 options ,1 go on to the bitter end blotting out our intolerable lifes or 2 accept spiritual help when we heal our spiritual malady the mind and body straighten out as well.

by: AussieDrunk 2 years, 10 months ago

I wish you all the best, but as I found out the hard way, sometimes professional and/or medical intervention is needed. I was so physically addicted to alcohol that stopping on my own could have had lethal results. Now, just under 10 years sober. Help is available and there is no shame in seeking it.

by: kkdad 2 years, 10 months ago
replying to kkdad

yeah thnx buth i alreddy did that and after a time that i was clean and sober i wanted to kill myself and got under suicide prevention and idk i cant live without everything hurts to bad on the moments even after therapie and meds like idk nothing helps

by: giany 2 years, 10 months ago

You are suffering from the bondage of self ,alcohol and drugs relieve us of this ,until they don't and when we don't use we are left with our tormented minds the program of aa and na are based on the 12 steps which will give that relief you are seeking it works when all else fails

by: AussieDrunk 2 years, 10 months ago