View All Subjects

50 DAYS = Thank you everyone for the support (alcohol)

created by: pandey_1982 2 years, 4 months ago

Congrats ! Proud of you

by: Erica150 2 years, 4 months ago

💪😃

by: Strength_through_healing 2 years, 4 months ago

50 days, a landmark for me in many ways, just a brief analysis... I had relapsed even after taking precaution with moderate drinking but ended with blackout and remorse as always ... didn't knew where i was heading towards,,, a bad hangover and disappointed and angry family members and poor me.... ended up on this forum..... got to read many blogs which showed it wasn't only me who was suffering...... took my time and tried to redeem myself..... slowly slowly I got a hung over it,,,, there were money but i didn't drink,,,,, had issue with family but I convinced myself to stay sober,,,,, going out near bars and liquor shop and was difficult at first but kept believing myself.... I sat with my friends and brothers but didn't had single drop.... was very close of ruining it though but kept myself clean .... and today I can say I am proud of myself that after 50 days I am feeling good. Special thanks to Shane,,, Aussiedrunk ... have mentioned that numerous time Aussiedrunk, you remember I had said you may have changed my life and I can say that I was right.... as of now for sure...... cant predict to much about future and I don't commit myself for the long run,,,, I believe in taking small step at a time... thank you each and everyone of my friends of this forum for being there in tough times and I know you all will continue to do so.. as far as I am concern I'll do my best to grind it out out to my limits.. thank you everyone ❤️

by: pandey_1982 2 years, 4 months ago
replying to pandey_1982

Congratulations Pandey 50 days is a huge success. You have changed your life my friend ,my words may given you a bit of insight but the truth resides in you . We need connection with other people that walk the same path in recovery to remind us of where we have been and where we need to go.
I'm slow to learn and quick to forget, so like many others I need to stick close and practice a daily recovery program so my past doesn't become my present reality.

by: AussieDrunk 2 years, 4 months ago

❤️

by: pandey_1982 2 years, 4 months ago