View All Subjects

8 weeks clean, getting a bit twitchy, trying to hold out.

created by: Martinr5252 2 years, 4 months ago

I thought it got easier, but it doesn’t, I’m sure I can hold out!

by: Martinr5252 2 years, 4 months ago
replying to Martinr5252

It will be worth it, YOU ARE GETTING BETTER. It's not easy. Well done. Hang in there ✌️

by: Kirk 2 years, 4 months ago
replying to Martinr5252

What are doing for a program of recovery?

With AA, I have been sober many years and it got immediately easier when I realized I was not holding out with discipline and willpower, but letting go. You would only understand what I am saying if you try some AA meetings with an open mnd and wilingness. Just saying because wouldn't you like it to be easier?

by: Clean 2 years, 4 months ago

Keep pushing 8 weeks is awesome . It’s definitely worth it . When you think you can’t do it remember why you got clean and how bad it was . You got this

by: Kanga 2 years, 4 months ago

Eight weeks is awesome, hang in there! Posting here was a great decision :) You’re doing amazing! I’m on day 2 and came here because I’m craving. Seeing your post has inspired me to push for a whole week

by: babeygalnina 2 years, 4 months ago
replying to babeygalnina

It’s so easy at first, once you get through the first week, I did cold turkey, I know that’s hard for some, once through I started eating, that’s the one you need to do, and hate, I pushed through by hating the drug, which I do! The last 8 weeks have been no problem till now, I haven’t relapsed but I have thought about doing a line,don’t know why, maybe because I think I’m stronger now, maybe craving, not sure, so I went back on here for reassurance,and I’m getting some from you guys, don’t know what I’d do without you, I’ll be fine, I’ll let you know, thanks for the support, and babygalnina, keep going it’s worth it’s weight in gold, don’t give up, we are all behind you, you can do this, I’m with you always! Good luck girl!xx

by: Martinr5252 2 years, 4 months ago

Sir...

I'm barely through 8 days. My husband lied for me for 2 years about using coke. We're fighting every day to get thru. 8 weeks is unbelievable. I'm so proud of you.
Keep checking in . People care about you. cheers

by: Shazza 2 years, 4 months ago