View All Subjects

364 days and counting ... its been on hell of a crazy year

created by: JoeA 2 years, 4 months ago

Congratulations! keep going a day at a time.

by: Grateful 2 years, 4 months ago

Amazing! Simply amazing! Congrats on this major accomplishment 🎉🎉🎉

by: HazelB 2 years, 4 months ago

Stay strong💪 Don't be like me. I didn't drink for a year and convinced myself I could be a "normal drinker"
On New Years day I bought an expensive bottle of whiskey and told myself I could have a bit after work. A bit turned into a quarter of the bottle the first night. The next night I drank the rest of the bottle. Next thing you know I was right back where I was before spending $15 a day on alcohol and going through terrible withdrawals. I'm a few weeks into sobriety. I feel great and things are going good. You keep up the good work man!

by: Strength_through_healing 2 years, 4 months ago
replying to Strength_through_healing

Welcome back on our rollercoasters, we all have them, we've all been thar! Hallelujah by jove you're strong, keep your chin up higher this time.

by: Kirk 2 years, 4 months ago

Way to go...Joe. A year seems like a really long time..
Amazing. And Strength... Thank you for your honesty. It helps those of us who have aspirations of having a "casual drink".... think again.

by: Shazza 2 years, 4 months ago
replying to Shazza

Shazza, yes just when we think it's safe to go back, then "Jaws" the shart attacks with taking chunks of bites in the mornings, guilty, headache, sick etc....! Yulk no thanks. My casual drink is Coffee, Tea, Water and Blackcurrant drink from M&S......90pence cordial. Mmmmmmm

Thats great... keep going...... 👍

by: pandey_1982 2 years, 4 months ago
replying to pandey_1982

Pandey, you flash git! A journey you travelled over highs and lows, and you made the choice that is an inspiration for us all. Well done Pandey, there's more!