View All Subjects

First day sober

created by: Rahil 4 years, 10 months ago

First day going for sobriety after years of damaging my body with various things. One leads to the other and so on. Already have cold sweats. Open to advice from those who have experience dealing with detox

by: Rahil 4 years, 10 months ago
replying to Rahil

what are you detoxing from if you don't mind me asking rahil. I have plenty of experience of heroin detox and various other substances so I may be able to help your a bit. either way try to keep it up from one second to the next as you may not feel or now but it is worth it and you will feel better for it

by: Pants 4 years, 10 months ago
replying to Rahil

day one here also. I'm addicted to meth and I've been trying to find out what symptoms I should know about. what am I looking forward to

by: Jadedscarlett 4 years, 10 months ago
replying to Jadedscarlett

thankfully meth isn't as prevalent in the UK so I hadn't tried but I really hope you do well jade, my thoughts are with you. good luck

by: anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago

When I was detoxing from alcohol, cigarettes and marijaunana, I experienced several symptoms, especially on Day 3. It felt like having the flu- muscle aches, hot flashes, nausea. Also, watch out for hightened emotions. you might cry for no reason or get angry really quickly. It's your body trying to figure out how to process everything. I did experience cravings, which for me felt like a hollow feeling in my stomach, even though I ate. i made sure to eat a good breakfast every morning. adding fruits like apples and veggies like broccoli really help your body handle detox. Good luck you guys!

by: ShaynaL 4 years, 10 months ago