View All Subjects

Quiting

created by: Louwassim 4 years, 9 months ago

I have been addicted to drugs mainly hyponotizing drugs like sonata and ambien here in Egypt Zaleplon. I spent alot of money buying them because they are illegally sold by dealers. I started them back in school and went to university I stopped them and achieved high grades then relapsed again for two years now. But I have taken the decision to stop this shit out of my life it. Because the only one which is me holding the pill is the most one hurting i gained alot of weight over 10 kgs And feel horrible because I used to have an amazing body and was always flattered by them. But been in a toxic relationship for four years that didn’t end up in marriage. And was diagnosed with colon polyps did several operations. But I need help u guys sometimes I feel so wounded and regretful of all these choices I made that made me reach this step of gaining weight and less socializing. Smoking more. I need help because sometimes I’m insomniac and feel empty so empty

by: Louwassim 4 years, 9 months ago
replying to Louwassim

Hi Louwassim, So glad you reached out. You can definitely beat this addiction and become the person you want to be! You have a very serious disease though and you are going to have to see a drug counselor to get the right kind of treatment. Please stay in touch with us and share your journey. This helps you and others on our forum.

by: Clean 4 years, 9 months ago