View All Subjects

Day 2 AGAN

created by: Rosiebee 1 year, 7 months ago

Disappointed yet again but willing to start again today is a new day.. day 2

by: Rosiebee 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to Rosiebee

But determined just had a difficult few weeks and I give up and got to 60 days feel sad but hopeful 🤗

replying to Rosiebee

Rosiebee, today is a new day. A new day to enjoy today. Today is a day to enjoy now. Keep doing this with every new day and you will have a lifetime of enjoyable days.

by: JibJab 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to JibJab

Thankyou that message made me smile.. just feel bit down and I had to cancel my counsellor last week as didn’t feel up to a meeting and now I have them next wk and I’m worried about what to tell them and scared they might just give up on me and decide that I perhaps don’t want the help if I have relapsed but can’t worry about what ifs! Today is a new day focus on now 🤗

replying to Rosiebee

We don't shoot our wounded.

by: Surfer12 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to Rosiebee

Hi Rosiebee! hope you are ok! it's horrible being down, if you want someone to talk to about anything, just ask! sometimes talking about the littlest things can make you feel better.

Don't worry about your counsellor, they are there to help you not judge you. being honest with them will only help them direct you down a better path. it would be good to speak about what made you relapse, hopefully this will give you a better understanding how stop it next time.

hope this helps 😁

by: Jamie313 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to Jamie313

Yes this has helped I have ti be honest and open n talk to others thankyou for ur comment 🤗

Rosiebee, I’m right with you on Day 5 right now! Let’s check in with each other! I was having down days all summer drinking but I was cheering you on when I would come on here and I saw all of your posts and your lengths of time in sobriety! You can do it again and I can too! :):)

by: DA0523 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to DA0523

Thankyou we can do this yes we can check in on eachother we can’t do this alone 🤗

replying to Rosiebee

How are you today Rosiebee?!

by: DA0523 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to DA0523

Hi I am now on day 7 feel much better keeping busy and distraction is the key for me as well as not having my car at the moment as that appears to be my oppurtunity everytime and just wish I can get to a day where I can go out alone and not go and buy alcohol! Hope ur keeping well too 🤗

replying to Rosiebee

So glad to hear Rosiebee. Prayers for you. You are wise to keep alcohol beyond reach at this point.

by: Grateful 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to Grateful

Thankyou Grateful 🤗

Hope you are doing well Rosiebee. I am starting again today and so will just be a few days behind you

by: cerulea59 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to cerulea59

Hi I am doing not so bad day 7 today l.. hope your doing well too!

replying to Rosiebee

Great news Rosiebee. What are doing that has allowed you to stay sober 7 days? Your new life is beginning. Enjoy!

by: JibJab 1 year, 7 months ago
replying to JibJab

Just trying to keep busy really reading cooking watching telly just little simple things really! I got to 60 days before I slipped a week ago so I’m determined to keep going and do even better thankyou for your post! 🤗

Rosiebee, you’re back, and that’s what’s important. Just for today. Before you know it, the days become weeks. Never give up!🙏🏼

by: davidy 1 year, 7 months ago