View All Subjects

12 days and about to go back :/

created by: Needlove 1 week, 6 days ago

I did 12 days already without smoking weed but im feeling fragile. A lot of changes in my every day life. I’ll be all alone this weekend as my kids go to their dad. I feel im doing this for.. nothing, as if nobody cares.
Any cues

by: Needlove 1 week, 6 days ago
replying to Needlove

Hello Needlove. You have had the strength to get through 12 days already so ask God to get you through the next 12 minutes…and the next…If you go back it will be as it was if not worse. I found knowledge would kill my buzz. I knew I shouldn’t be high or drunk but I did it again. Buzzkill!!! As has been mentioned here- play the tape forward-where would using lead you?

by: JibJab 1 week, 6 days ago
replying to JibJab

I did another day, because of your words and support (all of you)

by: Needlove 1 week, 5 days ago
replying to Needlove

I found that there were many friends I hadn’t met yet at the meetings. It was with their friendship, support and understanding that I transitioned from being a dope smoking drunk to being clean & sober. You aren’t alone. I found my way in the world outside by sharing with the people inside AA Rooms.

by: anonymous 1 week, 6 days ago

you are doing so well and so close to 2 weeks, I found this the hardest part so keep going as it does get easier. it may get worse before it does but remember YOU are so worth it and that's why you're doing it. Weed becomes such an emotional crutch and without it your life will become so much better - I stopped after smoking daily for 30+years - keep going ♥️

by: Cemlo 1 week, 6 days ago
replying to Cemlo

Thank you Cemlo. Just to know that you’ve did it, helps me🫶🏻.
I need to understand that weed is not a gift for me, it is more like poison.

by: Needlove 1 week, 6 days ago
replying to Cemlo

I did my 2 weeks :)

by: Needlove 1 week, 4 days ago

you did it! Congratulations!! Allow yourself to feel proud... "this too shall pass" plays on repeat in my head when cravings blindside me. I'm on day 13 off heroin today and although our drugs of choice are different, the mentality and struggle is one and the same. You are not alone!! Keep sharing your struggles... there is alot of very kind supportive people here xx

by: FoggyNoggins 1 week, 5 days ago
replying to FoggyNoggins

Im very proud of you too ♥️ im here for you too ok :)

by: Needlove 1 week, 5 days ago

Congratulations to both Needlove and FoggyNoggins! 🤙👍🙏

by: Surfer12 1 week, 4 days ago

Well done Needlove!! I'm wishing you all the best and praying that you're still going strong!! I'm doing great I think... there's money in the bank, I can finally say "sure honey" when my kids ask for things.... it's all I wanted. It would be nice if everything just suddenly became easy but we are still human, with human emotions and some days will still be utter bullshit. I'd rather suffer the bullshit without that 10 tonne monkey on my back though. He fuckin sucks.

by: FoggyNoggins 1 week, 1 day ago