View All Subjects

363 Days - Almost to a year and it doesn't feel the way I thought it would.

created by: ostrichalex 1 week, 2 days ago

While one year is a huge milestone, it’s today that counts. Good work!

by: davidy 1 week, 2 days ago

I've found so far there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow . The miracle is we are sober today ,lose expectations of what we think it should be like and take in the experience of what it is actually like right now without judgement. Freedom from a substance then freedom from self is my aim today and not tomorrow ,i cannot experience selflessness with self ,so today I ask what my higher power's will is for me in this moment then ask for the power to carry that out .Give it a try and find you have you everything you need at any given moment.

by: AussieDrunk 1 week, 2 days ago

One year is quite miraculous, comparing to what the previous one looked like. Different side of things, isn't it? great job! So much awareness in being clear-headed. And a better sense of health, safety and being free,.... then on the way, there was courage, strength, adaptability, patience, extent of which you perhaps didn't know you had, and those are life savers on any day in life and also things a person needs to build their dream and make it a steady sort of path....., and stay sober to keep them....  i think you are amazing for having gone a year without alcohol and congratulations to you! Wish you many more ❤

by: Vita2037 1 week, 2 days ago

Amazing! Congratulations! Hope you are able to celebrate/recognize that you are to be commended for changing your life.

by: Tiredand60! 1 week, 1 day ago