View All Subjects

The fourth step

created by: BiffB79! 4 years, 9 months ago

I'm not sure why, but I always back out of the steps when I hit the fourth step. I don't want to do that this time. I don't know if it's fear or embarrassment but it's hard for me to trust someone else with my fourth step.

by: BiffB79! 4 years, 9 months ago

I believe that looking at yourself is not an easy task, but it is in the wounds where the Light enters, it is in the darkness where the answers are found.

My late Sponsor used to say that the 12-step program does not have to be followed in sequence, the 1st step is the master password that gives access, but the others can be followed without order, take the step when ready, prepared. " Do as many times as needed without haste.

Every day in the Program my perception changes and with each step, Gold principle or Daily Reflection, my perception and understanding at the moment is different than it was before.

For me this is what makes the program unique.

Who you was yesterday, who
You are today and who you will become tomorrow, are totally 3 different people.

take the necessary time, the important thing is to take it easy, but go. Slow but right.

"There is no awakening of consciousness without pain. People will do everything, reaching the limits of the absurd to avoid facing their own soul. No one becomes enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. "Carl Jung

Peace and light

by: jasand 4 years, 9 months ago
replying to jasand

I will soon start#3

by: Greenelf 4 years, 9 months ago