View All Subjects

Steps and change

created by: Pambfree 3 months ago

You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IS THE STEPS YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN YET.🤔🤝🧘‍♀️

THE TWELVE STEPS ( simplified)

1. I can't

2. God can

3. Let God

4. Look within

5. Admit wrongs

6. Ready self for change

7. Seek God's help To Change

8. Become willing

9. Make amends

10. Daily inventory

11. Pray and meditate

12. Give it away and keep doing steps

by: Pambfree 3 months ago
replying to Pambfree

Great stuff Pambfree! Add to 7 ""to change."? Add to 12: and "keep doing 12 steps"?

by: Grateful 3 months ago
replying to Grateful

Right😀

by: Pambfree 3 months ago
replying to Pambfree

❤️ that! Thank you Pambfree!! As I go through the inevitable twists and turns of this day, I will refer to your list knowing that I am not the only one following it to stay clean and sober.

by: Grateful 3 months ago
replying to Grateful

Teamwork!!! 💜 💜 💜

by: Nakia 3 months ago
replying to Pambfree

Wonderful, thank you!

by: Nakia 3 months ago

Wish this app allowed me to copy and paste and save posts so I could with Pambfree's list. Hope developer gets this.

by: Surfer12 3 months ago
replying to Surfer12

You can download a snip tool from the Google apps store to at least save screen shots. It's free but has annoying ads. That may be an option. Have a great day. JAL

by: JAL 3 months ago
replying to JAL

Great idea JAL. Actually I was able to just take a screenshot on my phone and share it with my email and then print. Did not need to download anything but you gave me the idea to take a screenshot. Thanks. Funny thing is when i was drinking, I would not have taken the time to thank you and I would have been embarrassed to admit that I couldn't figure it out without help. I had a big ego that caused me to stuff feelings which i drank over instead of sharing.

by: Surfer12 3 months ago