View All Subjects

The world works in its own ways

created by: Leahrain 2 months, 4 weeks ago

I have been miserable for the past week... it's been a long time since I've been sober for the holidays, and this year, I was feeling extremely alone. Not really having much family that wanted anything to do with me was kind of causing me to spiral a bit. But, the works in its own ways sometimes and I have to say it out did its self this time. A tiny bit of background to put into perspective for you guys. I placed my youngest son for adoption. My adoption story is amazing and can be read on the Bravelove website. Well, my adoption family asked if I wanted to come spend Thanksgiving with them, and of course, I said yes. I just wanted to share that even when we feel absolutely run down and alone.... the universe will make things come to light. Just keep going.. don't give up... you will be where you need to be when you need to be there.. just do the next right thing and don't pick up...

by: Leahrain 2 months, 4 weeks ago

Amazing story of encouragement what a true blessing of Thanksgiving!!
When we allow the power greater than ourselves be in charge and truly trust, everything is unbelievably better
Thank you for the inspiration

by: Pambfree 2 months, 4 weeks ago