View All Subjects

Keep the Faith!

created by: JessJ88 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I just want to tell everyone, you got this. Keep the faith. It's a hard road ahead, ur not alone. Stand strong. The ones who are waiting for you to slip will not be giving the satisfaction! The ones who know you will make it are right here with you. Sometimes it really is down to the secs of a day we are trying to get by. If a mistake happens get urseld back up and dust urself off and move on. Sending love and light and strong vibes to all battling this battle!

by: JessJ88 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to JessJ88

YES 💜💜

by: Nakia 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to JessJ88

Thank you for your comfort words 🙏❤️ they actually brought me tears as I read this.

by: Dyim1er 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Dyim1er

Aww thank you!! It's good to cry release stored engery we no longer need!

Love and Light. I've got 35 years sober and I've found it's better to surrender to win rather than fight. Who knows what I mean?

by: Grateful 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Grateful

I do!

In my drinking days, I would contort myself this way and that to make things work. "I alone" was my thought and approach.

HOW WRONG I WAS. Getting sober, letting go, PRAYING, talking about my fears and concerns, and relying on God as helped me SO MUCH.

And, the benefits are ever present. I am learning and growing every day. Praise.

~Nakia 💜

by: Nakia 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Grateful

I understand that, and can't wait to say I have 35 years! Congratulations 🎊