View All Subjects

Don't be a one and done!

created by: Grateful 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I made this free app in 2014 and I am thrilled to see that so many people are showing up recently! Word of advice is simple: keep showing up. People like Nakia, AussieDrunk, Vita, Mike G, and others know the power of CONSISTENCY! They use this app daily. They are a great example. Sobriety is a daily reprieve. If you are serious about staying sober, make it a habit to read the daily notification, and post or reply in this forum to try to help and ask for help to start your day. I get no money from this. I truly only love you! So grateful for my 35 years clean and sober and want to pay it forward. So please don't be a one and done. Try using this app for at least 90 days in a row and if you do, let me know.

by: Grateful 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Grateful

Thanks for your kindness and generosity toward others. I'm an older disabled alcoholic with limitations that make meetings almost impossible for me. Finding this app and the folks here has been a beautiful gift because of you.
Helping and sharing our stories of addiction and recovery with others is an important key to success, I feel. Even when you never hear again from someone who reached out I think a seed was planted that may someday grow.

by: MikeG 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Grateful

Thank you so much for creating this app. It is really helping me. Congratulations on 35 year. I look forward to that.

by: krw579 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Grateful

Grateful,

Thank you for seeing this idea through!! What a blessing it has been to us. Our HP is working, always on our side, a source of constant love and support, and for that I am grateful. 💜

~Nakia

by: Nakia 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Grateful

It's been almost 3 years now for me and this app & community have played an essential role in keeping me away from that first drink. I am grateful for Grateful's 🙏 and everyone's efforts here everyday to support each other. What an honour to fight our demons together. Let's keep going!

by: Kermit 1 month, 3 weeks ago

First day here am thankful for this app you've created. I hope that I can stay sober 🙏

by: JdmQueen559 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Thank you Grateful! Most of what I learned so far, I owe to you and this application ... and then the many changes in my life that came with these learnings. It is also nice to know that in another corner of the world there is a person who may write again today, so I feel less alone with thoughts of staying sober for another day... I look forward to your posts. Have a nice day!

by: Vita2037 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Thank you. It has been rough lately I'm 2 months sober. But this app has helped immensely in getting through the rough spots.

by: Thebigcheese2323 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your love, and contribution. I am 31 days sober today and I use this app daily. This all is such an incredible, and important resource for so many people, and it has helped me kick off my sobriety in a positive direction. I will forever be grateful to you for this blessing, and to the users of this app for keeping this community going. Love, and light to you and all ❤️
-Channelle

by: Yadebug 1 month, 3 weeks ago