View All Subjects

Can't seem to stop

created by: Tbrit84 1 month, 3 weeks ago

One day at a time. We can make it to midnight tonight. Good for you for going to IOP!

by: Grateful 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Grateful

Thank you! One Day At A Time!!

by: Tbrit84 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Tbrit84

Indeed! Keep us updated on how IOP is going. You CAN do this!

~Nakia 💜

by: Nakia 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Nakia

I will and thank you!!

First, I want to say that you're doing the right thing by sharing your mistakes. Sometimes, relapse is just a part of the recovery journey, but it helps us to stay accountable when we share and don't continue the cycle of shame, by keeping it to ourselves.
Second, please remember, you have to do more than just want it, you have to put action and effort into your sobriety every second of the day. If you chase sobriety with the same effort you chase your substance of choice, you will not fail! 🙏🏽 Even if you have to take life second by second until you're strong enough, DO IT. Just DONT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF. I believe in you, and so many people here do too, I am sure of it. If any of us can do it, so can you my friend.🙏🏽 You've got this! Keep on working on yourself, you deserve it.

by: Yadebug 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Yadebug

Thank you so much I'm ready for a better life free from the chains that's held me down for to long!! I appreciate the encouraging words

I hope it gets better for you. In my case I had to remove myself from the temptations long enough to get my brain strong enough for the fight ahead. I did a 6 month center. Or a sober living. Someone that could hold you accountable every day. One day at a time, that's how it works.

by: Serinehunter 1 month, 3 weeks ago