View All Subjects

Weed

created by: Ciciseashell 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Does anyone use this app mainly because they want to just stop smoking pot? No addiction really just a reminder how far you've gotten without pot?

by: Ciciseashell 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Ciciseashell

You are definitely in the right place. One day at a time. Keep checking back every morning. Care about you. Try some NA meetings too. Helped me. I could stop. My problem was "not starting again."

by: anonymous 1 month, 3 weeks ago
replying to Ciciseashell

Hello, I'm a heavy weed user, I smoke, vape and eat candies multiple times a day and have for the past 7 years when I moved to a legal state. I'm a full blown addict. I work a job where I'm mostly alone, but all my Co-workers also use all day.
I am not happy with my life at this time, I use to be a happy bubbly person. I need a major change. I write myself notes when high to Please Stop. I like the initial hit, but sick of the high, my brain is tired. I gave away all my weed and accessories to a friend. Except I know I have one pen in the house that I hid last time I smoked. I told my partner to Trash it if it's found. I'm only on day 3, looking for tools to help the cravings. I'm also watching a lot of Intervention.

by: anonymous 1 month, 3 weeks ago